Ladies and Gentlemen, In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016 – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data by the Administrator and about your rights in relation to this. We want you to have complete knowledge, and thus full comfort in using our services. Therefore, acting on the basis of art. 13 GDPR, we ask you to read the following information: Information on the protection of personal data
- The administrator of personal data is Jachttravel.pl Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Adama Branickiego street 18/7, 02-972 Warsaw, NIP (tax identification number): 9512498261. The Administrator can be contacted via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Lessee’s personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR for the conclusion and implementation of the yacht rental contract.
- In addition, the Lessee’s personal data will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of Jachttravel.pl within the meaning of art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR, which is conducting direct marketing to the Lessee consisting in sending materials and information related to the activities of Jachttravel.pl, along with sending commercial information to the e-mail address provided by the Lessee within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219), provided that the Lessee agrees to receive the Newsletter voluntarily (consent is given by clicking the appropriate field in the order form).
- Providing personal data referred to in the composition of the lease agreement is mandatory, therefore failure to provide it constitutes the basis for refusing to conclude the lease agreement.
- In the case of granting the consent referred to in point 3 above, the Lessee has the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Information on withdrawal of consent should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, however, the option to withdraw consent to the Newsletter will be possible each time you receive the Newsletter by clicking on the “Unsubscribe from Newsletter” button.
- The Administrator will not disclose the Lessee’s data to third parties, unless it is necessary for the performance of the lease agreement or will be obliged to do so pursuant to applicable law or it will be necessary for the Administrator’s legitimate interest, in particular for the purpose of pursuing claims and defending against claims.
- The administrator provides for entrusting the Lessee’s personal data to the following categories of processors within the meaning of art. 28 GDPR:
1) providing IT services (performing orders related to the Website’s operation, repairing Website failures, etc.),
2) providing hosting (servers on which files and data related to the Website’s operation will be collected),
3) providing marketing and advertising services , including sending the Newsletter on behalf of Jachttravel.pl.
- The Lessee’s personal data will be stored for the period necessary to implement the provisions of the lease agreement and after that period for the period resulting from the binding provisions of law (i.e. until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims and the obligation to keep accounting records in accordance with the Accounting Act).
- The tenant has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- In addition, the Lessee has the right – within the limits provided for in the GDPR – to request access to personal data, rectify their personal data, request the deletion of their personal data (“the right to be forgotten”), demand to limit the processing of their personal data, request the transfer of personal data.
- In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at the email address email@example.com.
- The Lessee’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country (i.e. outside the European Economic Area).
- The Lessee’s personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.